Dynamic accounting industry speaker
Kylie Thompson is the owner and Director of Sorrento Strategic Accounting. As a vibrant and passionate public speaker, she puts an enthusiastic spin on the often dry subject of accounting. She is a regular speaker at industry specific events, for example, engaging musicians with absorbing and meaningful presentations at WAM (West Australian Music) and APRA AMCOS (Australasian Performing Right Association – Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society) events as well as Leederville Tafe’s Music Department and the City of Joondalup.
Main Speaking Points
- Kylie is an accountant with more than 28 years’ industry experience.
- Her passion is for providing specialist services to the music and creative industries.
- Kylie has run her own highly successful accounting firm since 1998, providing exceptional service to 700+ business and personal clients.
- Accounting for the music industry.
- Managing your music business.
- How to set yourself up for success.
- The Business of Being Creative.
- Music Money Matters.